We're working hard to implement eco-friendly practices throughout our business operations and product development. Here's a list of our current eco-friendly practices:
- We've revolutionized the hooping industry by creating the worlds first recycled plastic hoop, The Original EcoHoop™.
- We are so passionate about bringing this change to the hooping world that we're offering our EcoHoop at the LOW price of just $34.99! That means you can get a eco-friendly product for an equal or lower price as it's regular counterpart is offered at. The EcoHoop tubing that we have specifically manufactured for our hoop costs us up to 2X as much as standard tubing, but we are committed to making the choice to support eco-friendly practices easier for you to make.
- We're working toward completely eliminating the use of decorative tape in our hoop making process. Once we use up the remainder of our decorative tape stock, we will only offer non-taped hoops. Why is this an eco-friendly practice? Find out more here.
- Our EcoHoop label is made from a unique, recyclable Tree-Free paper called FiberStone®, that's 80% stone!
- Our instructional DVD, Hoop Revolution's Core Foundation, is packaged in Ecopak packaging, which contains a 100% recycled plastic tray and 100% recycled board stock, and is printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Most of our products are MADE IN THE USA, and most of those are made local to us in Los Angeles, CA. We make all of our hoops by hand, with love! For transparency: Cosabella® panties are made in Italy, and Tanks & Booty Shorts are made in Indonesia.
- We offset the carbon footprint of all of our business air travel.
- We use 100% recycled paper products in our office.
- We ship our hoops in recyclable #4 plastic packaging that's made in Canada from 25% recycled plastic.
- We ship our DVDs in minimum 50% recycled paper Eco-Shipper® envelopes.
- We ship our HoopBooty™ Pants in USPS Tyvek® envelopes. Tyvek envelopes are made from #2 plastic and are recyclable.
**NEW! For every EcoHoop™ sold, 10 trees will be planted by
Trees for the Future™!
Since 1989, Trees for the Future (www.treesforthefuture.org) has been helping communities around the world plant trees. Through seed distribution, agroforestry training, and our country programs, we have empowered rural groups to restore tree cover to their lands. Planting trees protects the environment and helps to preserve traditional livelihoods and cultures for generations.