The Hoop Revolution Teacher Training program is currently undergoing adaptation for an online platform. Thank you for your patience!
Through this Training, you will
- Master 12 sweat inducing and skill building warm-ups that can be modified for all levels.
- Attain technical instructions and multiple approaches for 16 foundational hoop moves.
- Gain dynamic teaching skills.
- Understand the physics and principles of hoop dance.
- Acquire a seemingly magical troubleshooting ability.
- Deeply explore the subtle art of Mentoring.
- Develop class organization skills.
- Receive individualized guidance to improve your hoop dance technique.
- Practice on REAL students!
- Become a Certified Hoop Revolution Teacher (optional)*
Support Materials include:
- Comprehensive and highly detailed Teacher Manual.
- The Hoop Revolution Core Foundation DVD
- 1 day, 3 week and 5 week complete lesson plans included!
- Access to the private Hoop Revolution Mentor’s Group on Facebook for ongoing support.
In order to attend the Level 1 Teacher Training, you must have basic proficiency in the following moves (no teaching experience necessary):
- Waist Breaks/Reversals
- Hooping Overhead (in hands)
- Lift up/Place Down
- Barrel roll
*Requirements for becoming a Certified Hoop Revolution Teacher:
- Passing the written and practical exams
- 10 completed student feedback forms (provided) from 10 classes (1 per class). A "class" can be as simple as getting a few friends together and teaching them at a park. Private lessons can also count toward your 10 classes.
What are the benefits of Certification?
- Qualification to teach at dance and fitness studios that require certification
- A listing in the Hoop Revolution online Teacher Directory
- Lower insurance rates (through some insurance carriers)
- 10% off all Hoop Revolution products
- Wholesale and affiliate opportunities